Monday 19 March 2012

When will this breakeven stretch ever ends?!

Been through a roller coaster weekend.... up $200+ on Saturday then came back crushing down on Sunday... It is getting absurd and demoralising!


Well, I met my old foe from FTP, Jmm256 at pokerstars last Saturday. Jmm256 was a good regular at the $22/$33 sng at FTP and a solid winning player. We played thousands of hands at FTP and surprisingly, he still remember who I am! Nice that he remembers me but not so nice that we are now playing against each other again!

 Anyway, he told me not to worry and told me to google his result. He also went through a 1k games breakeven stretch and told me that if I kept doing what I am doing now, the results will come one day. Hopefully....

His last 1100k hands.... 






at least it is some comfort to me that a top shark like Jmm256 goes through a run like these.... and I am not the worse... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment