Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mission Impossible... ...

As much as I hope to get Platinum this month, it seems like an unlikely possibility given the number of games I played/day and the number of hours I spent analysing and studying my game.


A check with the VIP calculator from pokerstars.com:

Number of games played/day: 35

VPPs gained per day: 214

Maximum number of points possible this month: 3638

Points required: 4454


Hmmm... ... I need about 900 more points to get Platinumstar. I can actually achieve this if I:


  1. Spend all my time playing and neglect my hand history review and studying.
  2. Multi tabling 9 at a time. This will ensure I can get at least 45+ games per day on average.
  3. Move up stake to $30 sng. 
Well, I am not going to do all these which I feel will not help me in improving my game. If I couldnt achieve Platinum, so be it. I will continue to grind at $15 till I have sufficient bankroll to move up to $30 but first of all, I need to regain my 9 tabling ability at sng first. I am so rusty 6 tabling now that I think I am a losing player if I start to multi 9 tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment