Monday 26 March 2012

Regfest @ $15 SNG at Pokerstar


A typical regular infested table at $15 sng at Pokerstar. In a table of 9, there are at least 4-5 winning regulars as well as 2-3 terrible regulars who can't seem to understand SnG.

I think there are certain periods which are always reg infested. For example, weekday (Singapore's time) between 3pm-6pm as well as 8-10pm. Generally, weekends do have more fishes than weekdays.

Guess I will have to live with these kind of reg infested table  in the future. The days where there are a large pool of fishes to feed on are long gone.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome online journal! Do you have any tips and indications for trying authors? I'm wanting to begin my own site soon yet I'm somewhat lost on everything. Would you propose beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid choice? There are such a large number of choices out there that I'm totally overpowered .. Any proposals? Much obliged! poker online

    ReplyDelete