Sunday 4 March 2012

The Terrible

Currently on a 60+ buy ins downswing now... ...

I am starting to question myself if I am really beating the $15 SnG, especially after a friend asked me this question yesterday. I know that a 60 buy in downswing is very normal in SnG. Most pro goes thru something like this every month given that they play at least 3k+ games per month. But to start my SnG journey in the mist of this downswing sucks.

I reviewed all my games again and looking at my ev graph (below), I really couldn't find anything that I was doing wrong mathematically in my games. I was playing close to perfect ICM game according to SnG Wiz, I was making the right shove but kept getting called and lost these hands, especially at the bubbles. I couldn't win any coinflips at all.

Hope I will ride this out soon. I am giving myself a limit of 100 buy in loss at $15 SnG before I will move down.




No comments:

Post a Comment