Sunday 1 April 2012

End of Month Report

It has been a disastrous month. I have my worst ever losing month in SnG. Played About 1330 games and lost about $1.3k. I have been very stubborn and refused to move down when I run real bad. As a result, I crashed my bankroll and have to reload for another $1k.



Now, I am not sure if I am a winner at $15 SnG. I feel like a breakeven player or maybe I am indeed a losing player. I really do not know. I will give myself 1 more month in SnG. If I still do not manage to start recording profit, I will consider going back to cash game where I have been crushing 25nl before I switched to SNG.

I have been playing some Zoom 25nl, with some positive results. In order for me to maintain my Platinum status, I need to play at least 3k hands/day which equate to ~3.5h of work For now, I will continue to play some Zoom poker during my free time as R&R. Who knows, if I decided to call it quit in SnG, I will play Zoom as my main game, especially since STT turbo SnG is seriously infested with regulars during week days.

My Zoom 25NL result:


No comments:

Post a Comment