Monday 30 April 2012

April Report Card


My terrible run in SnG turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I went back to the cash game.

This time, I tried Zoom Poker and have good success in it. I have more or less recovered my losses from SnG and I am on my way to gaining Supernova status by the end of this year. I have also started playing a bit of 50nl. My plan is to gradually move up to 50nl by playing at 50nl Zoom whenever I feel that I am playing well or running good.

My 25nl Result




  • Went on a mini heater initially.
  • But I have been breaking even for the past 40-50k hands. Hopefully, I will be able to get out of this breakeven stretch soon. 


My 50nl Result



  • My graph for 50nl and 25nl looked so different. Did I really play that differently for both stakes? Well, I need more hands to prove that I indeed play differently. 
Targets for May
  • Play at least 120k hands in 25nl and  5k hands in 50nl. 
  • Maintain my platinum status in PS and achieve 10k VPP for May
  • Continue to review videos and post interesting hand history reviews in my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment